1. Share your schedule with people you choose
2. View your calendar while you're on the go with two-way syncing to your mobile phone's built-in calendar or to a mobile version of Google Calendar that's made for the small screen
3. Customizable Reminders by email or text message to your cell phone
4. Send invites, track RSVP's, guests can RSVP to your events by email or Google Calendar.
5. Sync with your desktop applications - Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal and Mozilla Sunbird
6. Work offline when you're without internet access, which lets you view a read-only version
7. Auto update website calendar - This is, of course, my all-time favorite use for Google Calendar. We can place the code onto your website for your google calendar and when you add events to your google calendar, it will automatically update the calendar on your website. No code for you to worry about. Even the most novice computer user can handle this. Let your prospects know when you'll be hosting or participating in events and make your events so they can be found by searchers online - one more form of FREE marketing!